July 30, 2011

I can speak parseltongue

Draco Malfoy: (to Harry, disguised as Goyle) Why are you wearing glasses? 
Goyle: Oh, uh... reading. 
Draco Malfoy: Reading? I didn't know you could read.




After Mikki’s birthday celebration in Binondo, I went to MOA to find Chamber of Secrets book but regrettably, it’s not available so I just went home. Luckily, I know how to get home knowing that I’m not familiar in Manila, I’m alone and I’m commuting. I really want to buy the book so I dropped by at SM Sta.Rosa and aha, finally, they have it. When I arrived home, I realized, it’s brownout. It’s almost dark because it’s afternoon and raining so I called dad an asked him where he is and he said he’s at Quiapo. I cried (yes, like a kid) because I’m afraid to be alone and mosquitoes were torturing me so I hurriedly get my bag and left the house. I went to SM again and stayed at Dunkin Donut. It’s the only place where people are few and quiet. I killed the time by reading the newly bought book while drinking hot choco. I’m also listening to audio-book to avoid distractions. Arte ko lang.

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment