July 17, 2011

She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

Preparing Malunggay for Dad's Tinola :)

Dad's Hair Color

Anti-radiation sticker for phone

Reading the manual

My old P&S camera

Stolen KFC bowl

My hand

Inside the chippy

Mr.Frog lighter

COF
There's no internet :|

Hi Oble!

UP

My other pets

Played with my camera the whole weekend. Tried other settings, effects, focuses and colors. I super love my camera :) I got it cheaper than its original prize. It's light and small unlike my previous camera, Russell. I sold Russell (Nikon D3000) by the way (for those who doesn't know my old blog), because of its heaviness and bulkiness. I will name my camera "J.K. Rowling N D Deep", because I bought her the same day we watched Harry Potter. Lame? Or Naima, because she's my favorite Top Model in ANTM.

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment