July 16, 2011

Repello Muggletum!


Wands are only as powerful as the wizards who use them.
Some wizards just like to boast that theirs are bigger and better than other people's.
-Hermione Granger











Watched Harry Potter 7 part 2 yesterday with Nica, Fritz and Renz. I also got my camera (Yaay! No more daydreaming in between classes and comparing other cameras). Thank you Fritz for you-know-what. Claimed our reserved ticket, ate at Tokyo Tokyo and didn't finish the food because it was too spicy, window shopped, went early to cinema, watched the theatrical movie (some people clapped at the end, not to mention I got emotional) and ate dinner at Amici. Oh I wish they used Obliviate to each and every muggle who watched the last movie installment so they will not feel the pain of the "end". I will miss HP. Goodbye :( 

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment