June 19, 2012

Peer Pressure

The perks of studying in UPLB is one; no Monday class, two; no class when it's Rizal's birthday and three; you have the coolest friends ever-not in a geeky way ha. This is an impulsive trip to ATC with Ace, Chelie and Vi. I immediately said "yes" because I really wanna go out and buy school supplies and of course, to hang out with them. We ate at Bon Chon then the window shopping began. After the whole day strolling, we had Jamba Juice with Krispy Kreme kruffins and  doughnuts to compensate the sour-sweet juice. HAHAHA! Look at our mukhasim faces! Then we also had mochi ice cream, yummeh! Pardon the face spam and my see-through top because I really don't know what to wear and what's the weather gonna be like today. And mom's scolding me "mag paka-daring ka naman!" so there.

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment