January 9, 2012

Dairymoor And More

Spent the whole night at Dairymoor with my two awesome roommates, Nica and Peny. Good way to start my week.
 
1.) Tuna Pasta 2.) Carbonara Bahamas 3.) Iced Green Tea 4.) Markers and Pens 5.) Peny and Nica lol-ing 6.) Almond Cinnamon frappe 7.) Almost empty 8.) Peny and Nica 9-10.) Timer-ed photo of Peny, Nica and Kaye

 And guess what? Evanescence will be having a concert here in the Philippines on February!!! And ever since I heard the news, I can't stop daydreaming about Amy Lee's performance and how will I react while watching her. Been listening to their song the whole day just because.
XXXX, Kaye

2 comments:

  1. tuna pasta & Carbonara Bahamas! YUM!
    lovely photos Kaye :)

    RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super yummy :P Aww. Thank you Juno :):D

    ReplyDelete