February 22, 2014

Happy 20th Birthday Bekis

 So last year, exactly July 10, my best friend (or what we call each other "Bekis",) celebrated her birthday with me and Vi. Last last year, I visited her with Jikko and last year she decided to visit Los Banos for a change. HAHAHA!
Good thing, Daniela's madaldal so there's no awkward moment. HAHA. Don't mind the serious photo of Vi, she's just, well... pa-mysterious. Vi's laughing the whole time, seriously.
 This is our legit mag-Bekis photo, happy :)
 The reason why she arrived super duper late is because she took time to curl her hair. Chos! HAHAHA. Haynako, she arrived maybe 3 in the afternoon so we just ate at Faustina's and that's it. No gala sa school nor seat-in in class. K. Hahaha!
 Thanks to our photographer, Vi :) And look, obviously, I'm hiding my fats. Huhuhu.
 Thanks to the professional photographer, Daniela. K. Haha!
 Ahhhh! Blueberry cheesecake!!!
 We, all smiling at the camera!!!
And look, she gave me an iPhone aztec case for my 20th birthday and I got nothing for her. Kanino ba talagang birthday to? Actually I gave her a lame birthday card and I also wrote "yung iphone case ko" all over it and there's no touching message or whatsoever. I'm so guilty after. HUHU. I'm sorry bekis :( 

Oh and by the way, since it was Daniela's first time in LB, she's so amazed by the trees and the mountains. She kept telling us "ang galing ng mga puno, as in 3D". HAHA! Well, that's Daniela :D

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment