January 9, 2014

Happy X New Year

Happy 2014 guys! HAHAHA. I don't know how to start this blog post, sorry. Uhmm, I finally decided to relive my blog because that's one of my new year goals. I want to be less active on other social media sites and just post here my what's-happenings. Soooo, after more than a year, I'm back on track. I recently sold my iPhone 'cause I think he's the culprit of my laziness and I bought a Nokia qwerty phone just because. I want to use again my digital camera, oh I missed JK Rowling ND Deep (that's her name, btw). So here are the recent photos of my wandering. Chos! I just missed  adjusting aperature and shutter speed, post processing and posting photos here. Hey hey hey, I'm back! :)












I'm trying to be girly again by buying girly shoes. Honestly, I really hate buying tiange shoes 'cause I think they're disposable and sometimes it hurts my feet. And I discovered a new milk tea hub called Tea Talk (obviously) and I love the place but I still can't find my ultimate favorite drink there, unlike Dakasi (Jasmine Milktea for3vzzz~).

PS:
I saw my drafts and I found this post:
"Please do congratulate me for actually reviving my blog. And please let’s pretend (again) that I’m a good and responsible blogger. HAHA! Ever since I got my iPhone, I forgot I have a point and shoot camera and a blog to take care of. Well, no one reads this blog so why make an effort or bother?" Ang drama no.

XXXX, Kaye

4 comments:

  1. TheKaye is back! I miss reading your blogposts ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi yes :) Thank you, I miss posting too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi The Kaye! :) Love your shots! <3 What software are you using to edit your photos? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS3 :)

      Delete