May 4, 2015

Pyramid Lake

A big hello there. Yes, I know I know, I've been gone for so long but now I'm back. I've been soul searching recently and I've decided to continue my blog. HAHAHA Just kidding! But seriously, I really, like really want to write on my blog but I'm busy. Chos! Okay fine, I'm bored. Background check: I'm here in Canada eh?! Anyway, last May 1, we went to Jasper.

Looks like the woods in PLL

After we checked in, we asked the hotel staff where to go and they recommended the Pyramid Lake because of its mini island. Obviously, we went there but I didn't reach the "island" because it was literally cold. After the photos were taken, my hands were numb. Jasper has many attractions but since we arrived late, we just ate dinner after we went to Pyramid Lake. It was so cold so I don't want to walk around the town. I felt like I was in The Sims Vacation! Now I know why The Sims Vacation was like that :) Anyway, I will post more photos since my blogging spirit is back. Naks!

XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment