February 14, 2012

Love Is ...

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4
This is how I celebrated my pa-V day :) Kitkat from Pen, Kisses from dorm mate, breakfast alone at Ristretto plus reviewer because of PI exam,  lunch with Mikki, Cheli, Vi, Shar and Ace, classmates performed, hearts everywhere and date with Nica at Black and Brew :)

I may be single today but I know someday, someday I'll find the right guy who deserves me. Let's be patient, shall we? :)
XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment