August 1, 2011

Meteolojinx Recanto


"Listen to each drop of rain
Whispering secrets in vain
Frantically searching for someone to hear
That story be more than it hides
Please don't let go
Can't we stay for a while?
It's just to hard to say goodbye
Listen to the rain

I stand alone in the storm
Suddenly sweet words take hold
Hurry they say for you haven't much time
Open your eyes to the love around you
You may feel you're alone
But I'm here still with you
You can do what you dream
Just remember to listen to the rain" 

-Listen To The Rain, Evanescence




Raining makes me sad. Raining makes me think sad memories, memories I want to forget. It’s dark, it’s cold, it’s quiet. I can’t go out. I can’t dry the laundry nor can’t jog outside. Raining makes me yearn for love, love from someone, someone who gives warm hug. I’m hungry when it’s raining. I’m lazy when it’s cold. I’m bored when it’s quiet. I’m afraid when it’s dark. Please stop raining.



Raining makes me write something like this.
XXXX, Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment