August 20, 2011

First Customer Of My Heart








Had a date with my best friend :) But first, a nice chitchat with Raine, Daniela and Mikan at Mcdo. Raine bought accessories from Daniela's online shop. Daniela accompanied me to have my derma. Our original plan is to watch a movie but my derma finished too late so we just ate at Red Ribbon. We updated each other, laughed and watched random people. Hello best friend, I know you're reading my blog. I just want you to know that I super miss you and I can’t wait to have our next bonding moment. For sure we have lots of stories to catch up and I can’t wait to update you about you-know-what. I love you so much, even though we don’t see each other often; you’re still my best friend :)

XXXX, Kaye
PS. Bhez, please do watch He's Beautiful :(

No comments:

Post a Comment